Planning a party at the NJ Children’s Museum just got even easier!
Love the museum, thought about planning a birthday party here but never seem to have the time to plan it. Now you can plan your party in the convenience of your own home when it fits your busy schedule.
The NJ Children’s Museum is pleased to announce an online party planning and reservation option on our website for planning your child’s next birthday party. It is easy, with pictures and descriptions of all the services and options we can provide to make your child’s next party stress free, enjoyable and of course fun!
The New Jersey Children's Museum offers birthday parties to remember. Where else can your child experience the fun of pretending to be an astronaught or a fireman or even a fairy princess!
We offer many themes. Kosher food is available.
- Party Invitations*
- Happy Birthday Stickers for your guests
- Party host or hostess
- Private party room for 1 hour
- One slice of pizza per child*.
- Cupcakes and juice.
- Paper goods (napkins, cups, tablecloth)
*Once you have booked your party, invitations can be mailed or can be downloaded below.
1. Print Invitation on any Letter size paper of your choosing.
2. Fold in half twice with front of invitation facing you.
3. Fill out invitation. Don't Forget to put arrival time a half-hour earlier on your invitations.
4. Invitations fit in a Quarter-Fold invitation envelopes (4.375 x 5.75)
5. You're Done!
Call (201) 262-2638, Ext. 10 for reservations! Party Coordinator Available Wednesday - Saturday